Machinery Safety – Tried and Tested
Defective machinery can cause damages, production downtime, and numerous accidents. We test your products for safety, function, and quality levels to minimize these hazards decisively. Our neutral audit seal will increase your customers' confidence in the reliability of your industrial machines. We are an authorized and appointed body of examiners for machinery in accordance with 2006/42/EC machinery guidelines.
Benefits at a Glance
An internationally recognized audit seal from TÜV Rheinland helps you:
- Reduce your liability with documented safety standards
- Avoid defects and minimize returns within guarantee periods
- Increase your competitive chances due to the neutral audit seal
- Offer your customers valuable assistance in deciding which products to select
An Overview of our Services for Industrial Machines
- EG prototype audit for Annex IV machines
- Support with new developments and modifications
- Audit in accordance with European guidelines and norms
- Check for ergonomics, ease of operational use, and service
- Support during global accreditation
- On-site auditing of electromagnetic endurance
- Evaluation of machine's functional safety during operation
- Support while compiling risk analysis
- Evaluation of quality management systems in accordance with Annex X (2006/42/EC)
Select a pre-audit of your industrial machines or development support from our experts. This will help you identify weak points at an early stage and reduce the necessity for costly changes.
En Route to Proven Quality
Step 1: Bid Proposal
We offer you a custom-suited audit procedure that meets the needs of your target market. We will compile the offer for you, taking valid specifications and norms into consideration. To do this, we will need a comprehensive description of the machine, including specs, images, operation manual, installation, and circuit diagram. Our employees will be happy to talk to you about which documents are required.
Step 2: Audit and Certification
Our employees inspect the machine, accompanying documentation, and your quality management system, according to the requirements of the norm. If all auditing criteria are fulfilled we will then issue the certificate. If the audit proves to be negative, you will receive a detailed list of all open points and which repairs still need to be made.