IRCA Approved Lead Auditors Course for ISO 9001:2008
Quality Management Systems
22/10/2013 - 26/10/2013 Pune
TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt Ltd. is conducting an IRCA Approved Lead Auditors Course for ISO 9001:2008 from 22nd to 26th October 2013 in Pune.
This is a five-day interactive training course, intended for qualifying individuals as Lead Auditors.
Our Lead Auditor Courses are registered with International Registrar of Certified Auditors (IRCA). The course fulfils the requirements for qualifying as Auditors/Lead Auditors to the IRCA Scheme.
This course provides valuable inputs on Quality Management System and provides practical skills essential to become a competent lead auditor. By the end of this course, delegates will be able to plan and conduct audits against ISO 9001:2008 Standards.
The course would benefit personnel from Quality, Inspection, Maintenance, Purchase, Production, Marketing, Sales and Auditors (External & Internal), Management Representatives, Supervisors, Personnel with Industrial / Institutional experience etc.
A written examination will be conducted at the end of the course. On successful completion of the course, the delegates will be provided with certificates of achievement.
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of a quality management system, of quality management systems standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of a quality management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 9001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
Benefits of the ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
Successful completion of this IRCA certified training course by passing the relevant IRCA examination and skills assessment, will demonstrate knowledge and basic skills to undertake and lead a management systems audit.
Prerequisite: Before attending this course, delegates are expected to have:
- Knowledge of the following quality management principles and concepts
- The Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions and the 8 quality principles as given in ISO 9000
- The process approach used in quality management
- The Model of a Process Based Quality Management System, the structure and content of ISO 9001
Registration: The course fee for the program is Rs. 23,000/ per participant (12.36% of service tax extra). This includes Registration with IRCA, Cost of Training, Course Material, Exam Charges, Certificate Charges, Breakfast - Lunch & Coffee / Tea etc
Early Bird Discount: 10% discount on delegate fee if registered with payment on or before 10th October 2013
Venue: The exact venue will be intimated on receiving the confirmation from the delegates.
This is a non-residential course and delegates are requested to make their own arrangements for accommodation. Companies interested in participation are requested to return the attached 'Reply Form', along with a Demand Draft/at par payable Cheque, in favour of “TÜV Rheinland (India) Pvt. Ltd”, payable at Bangalore to the address as mentioned in the reply form. Delegate fee is non-refundable. However, change of nominations accepted.
Registrations will be accepted on 'First Come First Served' basis.
TÜV Rheinalnd (India) Pvt. Ltd.
203, 2nd Floor, Mumbai - Pune Road,
Pune - 411 005
|Event Dates:||22/10/2013 - 26/10/2013|