Certificate Course on Reliability Engineering
A Training course on Reliability Engineering with project support and real-time case studies
19/09/2012 - 22/09/2012 TUV Rheinland India Pvt. Ltd.
Reliability Engineering is an engineering field that deals with the study of reliability. The ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time. The goal of reliability engineering is to evaluate the inherent reliability of a product or process and pinpoint potential areas for reliability improvement. Conscious effort on Reliability will help you to improve your product’s reputation, customer satisfaction, Warranty Costs and Repeat Business. Keeping this in view, TUV Rheinland Training and Consulting is organizing certificate course on Reliability Engineering on 20 - 22 September 2012 (Mod 1) and its continuation on 19 - 20 October 2012 (Module2). This training course is specifically designed to introduce the concepts of reliability engineering and help to translate theory into best practice through live case studies, project assignment, classroom training and group discussions.
- Reliability, Statistical Methods - Introduction -Definitions, concepts and Introduction to Reliability Engineering
- Reliability in the Product Design-FMEA/FMECA, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA)
- Reliability Modeling, Prediction, Testing and Life Data Analysis
- Maintainability and Availability - Maintainability Analysis, Availability Studies -RCM introduction
- Data Collection, Analysis and Corrective Action - Data Collection Methodology
- Failure Reporting and Corrective / Preventive Action
Upon successful completion participants will be able:
- To become familiar with the Reliability goal of the customer, and understands the ways to approach the target.
- To find ways to reduce losses through Reliability prediction, other Reliability tools & by root cause analysis, obtains approval of the plan and facilitates the implementation.
- To help the TEAM in the process of managing risk to the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives in the areas of environmental health and safety, asset capability, quality, Reliability and production.
- To develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures and all other problems that adversely affect day-to-day operations/processes.
- To understand the appropriate Test methods and Test plans, which suits the end requirements set by the client, to closely resembles the field conditions.
- To help the TEAM in the design phase for an early stage Reliability calculations, and target setting.
- To become well aware of the warranty failures, and correlation with the Life Data Analysis and other Reliability tools & practices.
- To be prepared for an advanced level trainings as per the requirements set by the management from time to time for the Reliability Improvement Mission.
Total 5 days classroom sessions will be spread over in two modules.
- Module 1: 20 - 22 September 2012
- Module 2: 19 - 20 October 2012
- Participants who attend Module 1 should attend Module 2.
- Each participant is required to complete a project using the tools and technique taught on Reliability Engineering between Module 1 and Module 2.
- Faculty Support will be provided through email/phone during the project /assignments.
Highly experienced faculty from TUV Rheinland will conduct this seminar. The seminar will provide participants an opportunity to discuss specific problems with the expert faculty.
Who can attend this program ?
Personal who are working in production/Design/Assembly, System & Design Engineers, Quality & Reliability Professionals/Engineers, Production & Maintenance Managers/Engineers, Executives/Engineers from manufacturing units, TPM/TQM co-ordinators, Six Sigma Black Belts/Green Belts in manufacturing sectors etc. can participate in this program.
TUV Rheinland will issue Certificate to successful candidates for their participation.
- Project Assignments
- Class – Room Training
- Group Discussions
- Case Studies
Registration :Participation fee is Rs. 23, 000/- Per delegate (12.3% of service tax extra).
Group Discount: 10% discount on fee for 3 or more nominations from a single organisation.
Companies interested in participation are requested to return the attached 'Reply Form', along with a Demand Draft/at par payable Cheque, in favour of “TUV Rheinland ( India ) Pvt Ltd” , payable at Bangalore to the address as mentioned in the reply form.
Delegate fee is non-refundable. However, change of nominations accepted.
TÜV Rheinland : TÜV Rheinland (India) is a member of TÜV Rheinland Group. We are a leading provider of technical services worldwide. Founded in 1872 and headquartered in Cologne (Germany), the Group employs more than 13,800 people in over 490 locations in 61 countries. We are active in 23 locations in India since 1996.
TÜV Rheinland Training and Consulting Division which is one of our six business fields was started with the goal to impart hands on training on the basis of “Teach Fishing rather than giving a Fish”. Training and Consulting Division offers services and support to industry and educational institutions in professional, vocational & industry-relevant training. Our training courses are specially designed to suit the client’s needs and customized for bridging the knowledge gap. We are deeply committed to introduce various concepts in industry and educational sectors in order to promote the Quality practices, enhance efficiency and improve productivity.
|Venue:||TUV Rheinland India Pvt. Ltd.
82/A, West Wing,
3rd Main Road,
Electronics City, Phase 1,
|Event Dates:||19/09/2012 - 22/09/2012|