Transparency and Safety on European Markets
Only safe, flawless, and quality goods should be available on the European market – at least, that’s the objective of the CE Mark. The seal proves that the product in question conforms to EU health and safety standards, whether it's toys or construction machines. Our experts conduct an audit on your products based on the appropriate EU regulations, such as the low-voltage or electromagnetic compatibility directive. A CE declaration of conformity means your product now has right of way onto the European market.
Benefits at a Glance
A product audit by TÜV Rheinland and CE Marking helps you:
- Stick to current EU guidelines
- Reduce liability for your company with documented safety standards
- Improve the quality and safety of your products
- Take advantage of short audit times and our extensive experience
Four Steps to Your Product’s CE Marking
Our employees determine which guidelines are applicable to your product.
We carry out the conformity evaluation procedure and all required audits on your behalf. With a declaration of conformity, you demonstrate that your product complies with all valid regulations, such as health and safety product regulation or medical product regulations.
Some products or machines rated as dangerous need to have been initialized by an authorized body, such as TÜV Rheinland.
You can now label your product as CE Marking approved.
- Low Voltage Directive for Electric Operational Products: 2006/95/EC
- Active Implantable Medical Devices: 90/385/EC
- Pressurized Devices Guidelines: 2009/105/EC
- Simple Pressurized Containers: 87/404/EC
- Toy Safety: 2009/48/EG
- Construction Products: 89/106/EC
- Electromagnetic Compatibility - EMC Guidelines: 2004/108/EC
- Personal Protective Equipment – PPE: 89/686/EC
- Household Refrigerators and Freezers: 96/57/EC
- Medical Products: 90/385/EC
- Lifts: 95/16/EC
- Machines: 2006/42/EC
CE Guidelines and the CE Marking
The 'CE' abbreviation stands for 'Communauté Européenne,' French for 'European Union.' It also stands for EU-wide standards, which simplify the traffic of European goods.