When did Your Car Last Go for a "TÜV?"
From vintage cars to penalty marks to fine particle emissions stickers – in Germany and many countries around the world, TÜV Rheinland ensures that vehicles are tested by qualified experts and safe for travel. We conduct main inspections and environmental impact inspections and assess all types of motor vehicles – from two-wheelers to cars and trailers, right up to heavy goods vehicles.
Benefits at a Glance
With vehicle inspections from TÜV Rheinland, you:
- Fulfill your legal obligations
- Get independent information, as a vehicle holder or owner, on the technical condition of your vehicle
- Rely on a partner with internationally recognized know-how, whose services are based on innovative networking and expert pools
- Get full service from a single source
Our Services for Private Customers
- Main inspections and environmental impact inspections for all types of vehicles, from two-wheelers to cars and trailers, to heavy goods vehicles.
- Registration of vehicle parts for tuning and upgrading
- Inspections of vehicles for individual approval (Einzelbetriebserlaubnis, or EBE) in compliance with road traffic regulations (§21 of Straßenverkehrs-Zulassungs-Ordnung, StVZO)
- Vintage car assessments in accordance with road traffic regulations (§23 of StVZO)
- Export assessments in accordance with vehicle registration regulations (§19 of Fahrzeug-Zulassungsverordnung, or FZV)
- Follow-up inspections, follow-up checks, and visual inspections
- Liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) systems testing in mobile homes
- Exceptional assessments in accordance with road traffic regulations (§70 of StVZO)
- Fine particle sticker
- Tire information