Ensure Your Product’s Future Success with Zigbee® Alliance Certification
ZigBee® technology is an international standard for wireless networks based on the IEEE 802.15.4 Wireless Networking Standard. A low-rate WPAN with long battery life, this technology was designed to address the unique needs of low-cost, low-power wireless sensor and control networks in almost any market. ZigBee® connects different types of devices into a single network, giving users unparalleled control. In addition, it is easy to set up and allows products to run on harvested energy or batteries for years.
There are ten different ZigBee® Standards which are divided into three Specifications - ZigBee®, ZigBee® IP and ZigBee® RF4CE. The technology will soon be embedded in a wide range of products and applications worldwide, making ZigBee® Alliance certification more important than ever to stay ahead in the market.
Benefits of Our ZigBee® Certification Services at a Glance
With ZigBee® certification services from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
- Simplify wireless product integration.
- Be sure of a speedy market entry.
- Reduce costs and risks while embedding wireless connectivity.
- Gain the inside track on this rapidly emerging standard.
- Help shape the specification as it evolves to meet your application-specific and industry-specific needs.
- Gain a lead against the competition with a neutral audit seal.
- Benefit from fast audit times and our long-standing experience.
- Illustrate the importance of the high-quality standards of your company.
- Ensure compliance with local government and legal requirements.
Our experts are happy to answer your questions and provide you additional information on our ZigBee® certification services. Contact us!
Our ZigBee® Services
We are extensively involved in developing ZigBee® test specifications and methods and provide equipment for testing and ZigBee® Alliance certification. Our certification services include pre-testing of your products prior to submission for formal certification with our specially developed testing tool to avoid expensive and timely re-testing.
ZigBee® Certification Approach
To receive ZigBee® certification, your company has to be a member of the ZigBee® Alliance. Then, there are only a few steps necessary before your product can be certified.
Our certification approach is as follows:
- Submission of documents and application, including a Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS).
- Submission of the product for preliminary assessment and testing, according to ZigBee® Alliance test plan.
- Approval of product test.
- Once the product has passed certification, we issue a report documenting that the company is ZigBee® certified.
To deliver you our services, it is necessary that you provide us with the Protocol Implementation Conformance Statement (PICS).
- ZigBee Smart Energy devices like thermostats, in-home displays, Smart Meters and more...
- ZigBee Light Link devices like lamps, dimmer switches, color controller
- ZigBee Home Automation devices like light fixtures and light switches
- ZigBee Telecom services such as payment terminals, information node and others
- And any other ZigBee application products
If you have any questions concerning ZigBee®, please do not hesitate in contacting us. We are available around the clock, seven days a week.
TÜV Rheinland North America
1279 Quarry Lane,Suite A
Pleasanton, CA 94566, USA
TÜV Rheinland Japan
4-25-2 Kita Yamata, Tsuzuki-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa-ken 224-0021
TÜV Rheinland The Netherlands
TÜV Rheinland South Korea
E & C Venture Dream Tower 6
197-28, Guro-dong, Guro-gu
TÜV Rheinland Taiwan
11F., No. 758, Sec. 4, Bade Rd., Songshan Dist.
Taipei Empty 105
TÜV Rheinland Greater China
8-10F, Goldin Financial Global Square
7 Wang Tai Street
Kowloon Bay, Kowloon
TÜV Rheinland India
82/A, 3rd Main West Wing
Electronic City Phase 1
Bangalore, Karnataka 560 100
What is the ZigBee® Alliance?
The ZigBee® Alliance, an open, non-profit association, provides consumers with ultimate flexibility, mobility and convenience by building wireless intelligence and capabilities into everyday devices. The goal of the ZigBee® Alliance is to further develop standards that deliver greater freedom and flexibility for a more sustainable world.
TÜV Rheinland is an ANSI-accredited Telecommunications Certification Body (TCB) that can process these FCC approvals, ensuring that your products can be marketed and sold in the United States.
TÜV Rheinland experts conduct an audit on your products based on the appropriate EU regulations, such as the low-voltage or electromagnetic compatibility directive.
Ensure qualification and listing of your Bluetooth® products.
Improve your telecommunication quality management system with TL 9000 certification.
Ensure the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of your products