Certification: Proof of Quality for Your Products
Safety, quality, usability – a recent consumer study showed that 88% of all those questioned want manufacturer's claims to be checked and confirmed by an independent body. For example, TÜV Rheinland. Our experts can support you during product audit and certification – from market homologation to voluntary audits based on criteria you determine. You can use our neutral test mark to back your products on the market and document their individual characteristics on our Internet platform 'Certipedia' (PDF, 1.63 MB) , with an individual ID number to help make them easy to find.
Benefits at a Glance
With TÜV Rheinland as your partner for product audits and certifications, you can:
- Strengthen your company's success on the market with a neutrally-audited, quality product
- Minimize liability for your company and avoid returns within guarantee periods
- Back your advertising campaign with strong statements
- Use our free Internet service, Certipedia
- Ensure consistent levels of quality with neutral manufacture monitoring processes
- Speed up product launches on the global market
Important Changes regarding TÜV OEM Rheinland Certificates.
Safety and quality have been our passion for many years. We test, inspect and certify for you and manage projects with you. Based on our business relationships going back many years, you know us as a reliable and capable partner. Therefore it is very important for us to have our customers well-informed and updated on the most recent changes related to the testing and certification environment. Today we are pleased to inform you about important changes regarding your TÜV Rheinland OEM Certificates. These changes are necessary to comply with the requirements of our Accreditation Bodies, Authorities, Regulations and Laws. Therefore we would like to detail out the scope and practical application of this approach by answering some questions one by one.
- Please click here to get informed. (PDF, 894 KB)