Great Drives on Safe Go-Kart Racetracks
Speedy runways, tough vehicles, and the smell of gasoline in the air – technically, go-kart racing is great fun and an exhilarating adrenalin rush. But do go-karts and their racetracks fulfill strict safety requirements? We audit and certify go-kart centers and vehicles in accordance with the DIN 33955 and DIN 33956 norms and test your employees’ qualification at the same time. We will also support you during the planning and design of new go-kart racetracks – right up to successful completion of the regulatory permit procedure.
Benefits at a Glance
An internationally recognized test mark from TÜV Rheinland lets you:
- Lower your company's liability as a certified go-kart racetrack with documented safety standards
- Prove how aware you of preventing accidents
- Get the edge over the competition with a neutral test
- Help your customers make the right decision of which racetrack to select
- Benefit from short audit times and our extensive experience
Our Kart Racing Auditing Services
- Emissions chart and evaluation of ventilation technology
- Safety requirement checks for karts and GS marks (safety tested)
- Testing of the kart track
- Personnel qualification
- Testing and certification of the entire company
- Accompanied planning and design of the go-kart racing tracks up to completion of the regulatory permit procedure
We will conduct an on-site survey of your center. Following positive evaluation in our report, we will then issue you with the certificate. The audit is based on the DIN 33955 and DIN 33956, DIN 33955 norms on basics for go-karts. Norm-approved karts have a maximum length of 2.20 meters and width of between 1.10 and 1.50 meters. It has a maximum speed of 65 km/h and the tank’s maximum capacity is 8 liters. The DIN 33956 standard determines specifications for the go-kart track. Per 30-meter stretch, a norm-approved track can operate one kart at most.
Certification for Vehicles, Tracks, and Equipment
- Go-karts and racing karts
- Kart center and go-kart complexes, indoor and outdoor kart racetracks
- Protective equipment and accessories.