Ensure Food Quality and Safety with Standard Lab Testing
Food quality and safety is of paramount importance. And only quality testing can ensure compliance with various government regulations.
TÜV Rheinland offer more than 600 types of tests, including tests for pesticides, toxic residues, allergens, heavy metal residues, bacteria, and mould, and can also carry out analysis of raw materials, components, and Chinese and Western medication.
Benefits at a Glance
With standard lab testing services from TÜV Rheinland, you can be sure of:
- More comprehensive quality control
- International food safety certification
- Customized reports that fulfill your requirements
- Ability to share or utilize information more easily upon completion of testing
- Access to world-class resources and expert test planning capabilities
- Comprehensive testing protocol management
- Hygienic and safe testing methods
- Maximum efficiency with a market leader in import and export testing procedures
- A lead against the competition with a neutral audit seal
- Reduced risk of company liability with documented safety standards
- Fast audit times and our long-standing experience
- Showing how high your high-quality standards are
- Compliance with local government and legal requirements
Our Standard Lab Testing Services
We provide a variety of services, including testing, experimental protocol design, and consulting. We utilize our global resources effectively and adhere to advanced hygiene standards. In detail, our services include:
- Tea pesticide residual testing for 175 items
- Pesticide residual testing for 202 items
- FDA nutritional labeling
- Greater China, Taiwanese nutritional labeling
- Animal drug residual testing
- Aqua-product export testing
- Comprehensive eel export testing
- Fundamental fruit and vegetable testing
- Chinese medicine adulterated with Western medicine composition testing
- Honey testing
- Royal Jelly testing
- Functional beverage testing
- Cosmetics testing
- Vitamin testing
- Materials of high concern testing
International Food Safety Certification
TÜV Rheinland’s laboratory is accredited by Japan’s Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare.
With continual advances being made in testing technology, testing facilities must make ongoing quality improvements. In addition to obtaining TAF (CNLA) accreditation based on the ISO 17025 standard, our laboratories have also received dual laboratory accreditation from the Department of Health’s TFDA for food, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics. Our international-standard testing technologies and management quality allow us to provide effective assistance to companies that hope to build solid business reputations and expand in both domestic and foreign markets.
Our laboratories have received international accreditation, enabling us to assist customers in achieving international food safety certification.
Our services cover a variety of agricultural, cosmetic, and chemical products.