Ensure Food Safety and Quality with Alternative Technology Services
With its thorough understanding of the latest international food safety standards, TÜV Rheinland provides customized food quality control solutions to meet the demands of in-house corporate quality control with our rapid testing kits.
Our alternative technology services encompass over 400 enhanced testing packages that have been developed by combining cutting-edge technology in fields such as immunology and molecular biology with experience gleaned through laboratory operations, which facilitates simultaneous, large-scale testing operations.
Benefits at a Glance
With alternative technology services from TÜV Rheinland, you can be sure of:
- Adherence to various international testing standards, such as USDA, FDA, and TFDA regulations
- Conformance to GB standards
- Precision, ease of operation, and rapid results
- Less need for expensive instruments, freeing you from limitations such as time, space, and facility and personnel availability
- Reduced cost of carrying out existing examinations while meeting requirements for large-scale testing, which enhances the capacity utilization rate of existing instruments and facilities
- Better quality control advantages by enabling the immediate reading of test results anytime, anywhere, which ensures the strictest standards for your feed quality and production line protocol
- A lead against the competition with a neutral audit seal
- Reduced risk of company liability with documented safety standards
- Showing how high your high-quality standards are
Our Alternative Technology Services
TÜV Rheinland’s alternative technology services include:
- Food constituent rapid determination
- Mycotoxin rapid analysis
- Hormone and anabolic rapid analysis
- Antibiotic rapid analysis
- Phycotoxin rapid analysis
- Food adulteration rapid analysis
- GMO analysis
- BSE and animal species identification analysis
- Microbiology analysis
- Food allergen analysis
- Fish virus test
- Porcine gene chip testing
- Equipment testing
Alternative Testing Packages
The latest quality control trend in the food and pharmaceutical industry is the implementation of alternative testing packages on the front line. When supplemented with precise traditional chemical instruments, this establishes optimal management and control processes.
Alternative testing packages have widespread applications in tests for food toxicity, antibiotics, hormones, allergens, environmental hormones, and vitamins and in component analysis. In addition, various packages are available for the livestock and aquaculture industries. These packages are aimed at effectively enhancing quality and reducing the potential losses incurred by bacterial and viral disease.
Our services cover tests for products in the food, livestock, and aquaculture industries.