Conveyor and Mechanical Technology Inspection
Prevent accidents and malfunctions with our conveyor inspection
Manufacturers of conveyor and mechanical systems as well as those who use such equipment in either a work environment or public facility must be absolutely certain that safety standards are met and maintained at all times. We provide you specialized testing, inspection and maintenance services for conveyor systems and mechanical technology. Make sure your conveyor and mechanical systems are in the best possible condition and working properly to avoid any risk of personal injury or operational failure, lower liability and reduce loss of revenue.
Conveyor system safety benefits both personal and machinery
Take advantage of our years of experience and comprehensive services to comply with safety standards and statutory regulations, lower your liability, prevent accidents by ensuring occupational safety, and keep your conveyor systems working safely.
Inspection and preventive maintenance help ensure conveyor system safety
We support manufacturers and operators of conveyor and mechanical technology with a wide range of services to test, assess and verify that equipment is functioning properly and effectively, and adheres to all relevant safety standards. Our support includes:
- Type test approvals for machinery
- Testing prior to initial commissioning, periodically and after change
- Inspection to ensure compliance to accident prevention and occupational safety regulations
- Assessments of risk (GBU) and remaining service life
- Tracking inspection dates, expirations and renewals
- Providing information on safety requirements and technical design options in planning, construction and modification phases
- Assistance during times of repair, conversion or complete overhaul
- Making sure manufacturer documentation is prepared according to EC legislation on CE declarations of conformity , hazard analyses and operating manuals
- Investigating accidents and damage and preparing reports
Services are provided for:
Safe and effective conveyor systems are productive and profitable
By following conveyor system safety guidelines and practicing preventive maintenance, both manufacturers and operators can provide safe environments to employees, customers and the general public while ensuring asset integrity and value. Benefit from the TÜV Rheinland global network of experts and their collective experience to make sure your conveyor systems are safe, compliant and maintained.