Functional Quality Assurance
Your Objective: Satisfied Customers
Win satisfied customers and employees - with software that works properly. Your online services generate more sales when customers can execute transactions quickly and easily. And you make work easier for your employees if you give them fully functioning software to work with.
Target and Performance
Right from the beginning of your software development, our IT specialists check whether the individual software functions meet the specifications. This lets you detect deviations and errors at early stages - and reduce costs for troubleshooting. We also do functional testing for software updates and feature enhancements. Our IT specialists are here to support and guide you throughout the entire life cycle of your applications.
Benefits at a Glance
Functional testing by TÜV Rheinland enables you to:
- Improve the quality of your product noticeably
- Gain a key competitive advantage with reliable software
- Reduce costs through early detection of errors
- Recognize room for improvement in your products
- Regain control over the development process based on criteria defined for transitions between different development stages
- Assess possible risks more objectively
Four Steps to Functional Quality Assurance
Our IT specialists are here to support and guide you throughout the entire life cycle of your applications. Our approach to functionality testing comprises the following steps:
Our specialists identify, describe, and run the test cases.
Between the different project phases, we get together with you to determine the criteria for product approval.
We provide the equipment and human resources.
4. Functional Testing
During and after the functional testing, you will receive the following from us:
- Test protocol
- Evaluation of test performance with “pass” or “fail”
- Documentation of deviations and errors in the Defect Management System
- Final report, including a detailed concluding test report with risk analysis