Network Security Analysis
Network Information Security as a Process
Your network security is something that can change from one moment in time to another. Every change also brings new risks. We will check your entire infrastructure and its related operational processes for possible points of attack and work with you to find the right solution. During an external analysis we attempt to gain access to your Infrastructure. This will let you optimize and mature the level of your Information security and ensure that you meet your compliance requirements.
Avoid Future Risks
A combined internal and external analysis of your network is extremely effective. During an external analysis we attempt to gain access to your network. With the internal analysis, we identify configuration and administration errors and recommend countermeasures – for more data security. This ensures that your systems are better protected from future risks.
Benefits at a Glance
You can rely on the TÜV Rheinland experts to analyze your network:
- We examine the entire infrastructure - covering everything from hardware to applications and user authorizations
- Our comprehensive approach also takes into account all relevant organizational processes based on national and international standards (ISO 27001, BSI basic protection, etc.)
- We use the latest tools and have several years of experience in pen testing
Information Security in Six Steps
We adjust our procedures to match your specific requirements:
- We work together with you to define which area needs to be analyzed.
- We try to gain unauthorized access to your network from the outside. This step focuses on the firewall, application server, Web server, etc.
- During the application analysis, we use direct attacks to uncover security vulnerabilities.
- We document the risks identified and propose suitable countermeasures.
- During internal analyses using the white-box procedure, we conduct targeted searches for weak points in configuration and administration.
- We provide detailed reports of the results and implement improvements together with your administration.