TÜV Rheinland Certifications
Personnel Certification: A Seal for Qualified Employees
TÜV certifications and our Certipedia seal provide credible and effective documentation for the quality of your workforce. After attending our premium training courses and passing the subsequent examinations, your employees receive a TGA certificate or a certificate from our independent Personnel Certification Center (PersCert TÜV) – either with or without the Certipedia seal. One of the special features of our certification process is that your employees can renew their certificates every three years. This means that your customers can be certain that your company expertise is up to date. Isn’t it time you turned your employees into your company’s best marketing asset?
Benefits at a Glance
With internationally recognized personnel certification from TÜV Rheinland, you can:
- Demonstrate your employees’ achievements and document the quality of your workforce
- Use the Certipedia seal to promote yourself and your company
- Set yourself apart from your competition and gain the confidence of customers
- Let your customers view your employees’ skills and certified qualifications online at www.tuv.com
- Benefit from the Certipedia seal, an internationally recognized quality seal
Details of our Personnel Certification for your Employees
- To receive a TÜV certificate, employees must attend a training course and pass the subsequent examination. The certificate is issued by a TGA-accredited certification center, and the course and examination are held by the TÜV Rheinland Academy or by licensed external providers. All employees who pass the examination receive a certificate from the TGA (German Association for Accreditation GmbH).
- As an alternative to the TGA certificates, the TÜV Personnel Certification Center can also issue TÜV training course certificates. In this case, the training course must be held solely by the TÜV Rheinland Academy.
- Those who pass are awarded a TÜV certificate with the suffix “(TÜV)” and receive the Certipedia seal. This certificate can only be issued by the TÜV Personnel Certification Center (PersCert TÜV). We can also issue an accreditation.
- The certificate is valid for an unlimited period, but can be renewed every three years.
TUVdotCom Seal – Add Value with Our Quality Seal
Use the personnel certification to demonstrate the qualifications and expertise of your personnel and distinguish yourself from your competition! Anybody can view your employees’ documented qualifications online at TUVdotCOM. Our course-specific TUVdotCOM ID demonstrates the high standards the employees in your company achieve. We also ensure transparency – anybody can see and understand what your employees did to gain their qualifications.