State of the Art Certification EN 15267
09-06-12 - 09-06-12 TÜV Rheinland Cologne
We kindly invite you to get
- first hand information on state of the art of suitability testing procedures according to standard EN 15267.
- a complete overview throughout the history of AMS Certification presented by the Experts of the leading test house for suitability testing.
- an insight in the relevance of Certification for manufacturer and end-user.
- information on what is to be considered for an audit within the manufacturing process for manufacturers and end-users.
- details on how to deal with changes on the certified instruments, to ensure the validity of the certificate.
- information on certification according to EN 15267 with special regard to ambient air monitoring systems and data acquisition and handling systems.
|Venue:||TÜV Rheinland Cologne
Am Grauen Stein
|Event Dates:||09-06-12 - 09-06-12|
- Agenda (PDF, 202 KB)